Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lame

158#

I just got back from MA last night and I can tell I haven't worked out for 4 days now. grrrr. I am up a pound at ww and irritated. Then I get this email that squarespace charges for blogs so I had to move everything here (which isn't so bad since cut n paste is simple) but still. All in all... it feels wonderful to be home and back in Eddie's arms. My gurl is happy to see me and she's being a snugglebug too and g'ma and I are off the strict diet so even she is glad I'm home :D I'm dreading what will happen with work next month and I've decided I'm not even going to think about it this weekend, nor will I stress anymore about the damn scale~ the traitor that it is. And tomorrow I'll work out and get back in to a routine so I'll feel better.

No comments: