Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feb 8, 2008

158 # (although ww has me at 160 I guess my clothes are 2#???)

50 min Treadclimber

Hm, I always wonder if I should write this in the morning or at night. I guess I forgot yesterday. yesterday I went 45 min on the treadclimber and swam for 30 min. If I write in the morning it's hard to tell how I'll feel for the day but as evident by yesterday - if I don't, then forget it, I won't remember. I was hoping for better than 1.8# loss according to ww for the week. I am on my cycle so that might have alittle to do with it? I'm hoping anyhow. Well, the sharp pain on my right side is back. I was hoping it would go away. Maybe the ct scan on the 20th will show something? I'm wondering how I'll do on my weight while I'm in MA. I hope it's not too hard to stay on track. speaking of which- I should go pack.

Posted on Friday, February 8, 2008

No comments: