Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jan 23, 2008

34% Fat

29 BMI

168.6

30 Min treadclimber

Im feeling alittle better today, my back is hurting me but we shall see if these antiobiotics are working or not.

I went to get my passport today and that didn't go so well. I left there seething in rage. I need to meditate. It's day 4 of the 20 day HCG thing. This 500 cal diet is killin me, I'm hungry. and cranky. and did I mention hungry? But it comes and goes in waves so I try to maintain my water intake and I think that helps. I've decided to hold off on the P90X (I did 2 weeks) until after the HCG. In the meantime I'll do the firm, some kickboxing, swimming and the treadclimber. My goal is to do at least 30 min on the treadclimber everyday no matter what other program I'm doing. I've also started reading

The Beck Diet Solution It is different from other diet books because it is a psychological program, not a food plan. With the step-by-step program in this book, you will learn specific techniques to stay on your diet, lose weight, and maintain your weight loss for life. The Beck Diet Solution is based on clinical research in Cognitive Therapy. Anyhow~ interesting ideas.

Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 02:56PM

No comments: