Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jan 27, 2008

165 #

40 min Treadclimber

When we're in the heat of summer here, I forget how cold it gets. How the wind cuts through you and the snow on the ground. It's surreal to look around at a lush green yard and try to picture when it was 19 degrees and going to the store was a chore that required bundling up. I guess because I've never lived anywhere that had seasons it's amazing to me the transformation nature makes a few times a year. Of course when I was school in Az we 'heard' about fall and winter and snow~ it's just that many of us had never experienced it. first hand. And today is one of those days I wish for perpetual spring. I want it warm, I want to lay outside and roll around on the grass. In shorts. not in the snow. Hurry up spring!!!

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 10:06AM

No comments: